X Them update screws up inline styles

Hi, I’ve attempted once again to update the X theme and plugins. It’s screwing up inline CSS. It used to be that when I went to “edit row” there was an option under “Content Band Settings” where I could check “inner container”. That does not seem to exist. The site settings are for “full width”. Throughout the site I have inner container checked, but this no longer is an option. So when I update, all the content goes to full width.

Please advise. This would require a ton of work to go through the entire site and apply new settings to the containers.

Is there anyway to upload images to show you what I’m talking about?

Thank-you,
Mary Lukens

Hi Mary,

The inner container setting is still in the Row settings. Please see the screenshots below:

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade. Is this Cornerstone that you are showing? I use WP Page Builder with X, my options look nothing like this.

Hi again,

Sorry for the confusion, to fix the issue please enable Legacy X Integration by navigating to WPBakery Page Builder > General Settings > Legacy X Integration (see screenshot)

Please read Why do my Visual Composer rows and columns look broken after this update? under the FAQ section in our latest Release Notes.

Don’t forget to clear all caches including your browser’s cache after making this change. Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.