X Slider grey bar beneath slides

I’m using what I think is the built-in X slider in my page here, under ‘Album Gallery’: http://owenbillcliffe.co.uk/wedding-pricing-guide-2017/

All these images are the exact same dimensions. Why is there a grey/gray bar underneath each one? And why, when the page first loads, is that bar absolutely huge? It then seems to slowly shrink down to a much thinner bar when the first slide changes. But it looks really bad the way it is.

Do I need to install a better slider plugin for this? Or is there an easy fix? Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

To fix it, you need to remove the bottom margin of your images by adding this in X > Launch > Options > CSS

.x-flexslider .x-slides img {
     margin-bottom:0 !important;
}

Hope that helps.

same problem and fix doesnt work

Hello @isearchlocal,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

This is quite old ticket and even though the question is similar and to avoid any confusion, it’s my humble request to you to create a new ticket and share the relevant details. Posting on a ticket created by a different customer create lot of confusion which slows down the response time. Please create a new ticket and one of Themeco support staff will take a look and assist you accordingly.

Thanks for understanding.