X settings no longer available

Hi,

I just created a global block.
When adding the block in a new section, as per usual with X the section has padding top and bottom of 45px. The functionality to put those values to 0 has disappeared.
It seems like a lot of functionality has diasppeared.

I know I can add some custom css to solve this. But please explain me, how on earth is there a clearly visible padding or margin but no toggle to change it?

In the below picture you can see the blue banner with a phone number and book button. Above the blue banner there is a top and bottom spacing of about 45px in cream colour. In the past I easliy could change the value from 45px to 0. Not anymore. WHY? WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH X (I have been encountering problems allllll day)

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
please someone what is going on

Hi,

I could not replicate this issue in my test site.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

I can see you have Global Blocks for Cornerstone plugin installed, you can try deactivating that first.

That plugin is a third party plugin which is not tested with the new version.

I suggest you make use of Xtheme native Global blocks instead of that third party plugin.

Thanks

Hi Paul or team,
Thanks for your reply.
I have manually set margin top and bottom to -3. That’s why you don’t see any issue.

The issues I am having with X are beyond the problem I described above. All functionality has been removed in COrnerstone. Please login to this page, and look for it yourself. It’s devastating. I have been working all day (public holiday) to “plumber” fix these issues.

Where is the Cornerstone functionality gone???

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Seems the theme and plugin hasn’t updated properly.
Can you please do a manual update?
Please remove the theme and plugins via FTP and re-upload it.
Check the update guide.

Please lets us know if that fixes your issue.
If that doesn’t help Please send us your FTP details in secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.