X Pro Theme: Changed Provider, Headers gone

Hello

so I created the X Pro Wordpress Website on one Provider and now changed my Provider and Domain.

On the new Provider everything looks like before.
Only thing is when I go under content I see my Pages with elements and all but under Header and Footer there is nothing.

I can edit them when I Click on them on the content edit page but that is not the ideal case.

There where also a few “Fehler”(Errors in German) when I Uploaded through the FTP like this one:
Fehler: Directory /BridgeToGrowthWordpress/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/views/app/components: no such file or directory

There where 52 of those, always the same Error only a bit different like:
Fehler: Directory /BridgeToGrowthWordpress/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/cheatsheet: no such file or directory
I didn’t do anything fancy I just uploaded the Wordpress File and so on.

The license is still active on the old domain if thats the Problem, I wanted to do that until everything is set.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers

Hi There @BTG

Thanks for writing in! Your errors no such file or directory denotes that some of your files are missing or corrupted during the transfer.

Please refer to our migration guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126) to correctly transfer your site.

Before doing that, you can try deleting your Pro theme manually by connecting through your FTP (/wp-content/themes/pro/) and then re-install it by downloading the latest copy from your Themeco dashboard.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Hey,

thank you for the help.
Sadly it didn’t work both installing the new Version and making the DB migration with the plugin mentioned in your link.

During the upload of the new Pro Theme like you suggested I again received the same Errors like before which I think is the root of the Problem:

Befehl: cd “/btg/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/alert/styles”
Fehler: Directory /btg/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/alert/styles: no such file or directory

Befehl: cd “/btg/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/alert/scripts”
Fehler: Directory /btg/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/alert/scripts: no such file or directory

Befehl: cd "/btg/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/tco/img/admin/"
Fehler: Directory /btg/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/tco/img/admin/
: no such file or directory

All with cornerstone in their directory.

I don’t know why it says that.
I use a child theme if that is the problem.

Thanks for helping!

Cheers

Hi There @BTG

Did you try manually uploading those missing folders by connecting through your FTP? If you’re still having issues, could you please provide us with your WordPress login credentials along with your FTP credentials in a secure note to check this issue further.

Thanks!

Hey I added the requested credentials.
Thank you so much for helping me out!

Hello @BTG,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Looks like you haven’t shared the URL. I checked the URL that’s attached in your licence page and login details you have shared worked. Upon logging I see that header and content builder is working fine. In content builder I see header and content showing without any issues. Can you please confirm or have you updated the URL in licence manager. If the issue is happening on a different URL, please share the address for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

I’m so sorry I forgot that.
The one you looked at is the old one the new one is bridge-to-growth.com

Hello @BTG,

Thanks for sharing the URL.

I took a detailed look at your website and can confirm that header name is not listing in Header builder. However, header is working fine can you can edit the same in builder. Here is a screencast that you can take a look.

However, I can see that you migrated the website to a different host. As of now this seems to be a issue that data might have got corrupted in migration process. I suggest you to migrate the website again using All in one migration plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

https://wpshout.com/quick-guides/all-in-one-wp-migration/

Thanks.

Hey thank you for your help!

Sadly it still doesn’t work.
I first tried just Exporting through All in one WP Migration plugin and then uploading it to the new host, overwriting the website you looked at. The Headers were still not there, so I deleted the FTP Wordpress file and the MySQL database on the new host and installed wordpress clean and tried uploading again.
The Headers are still missing.
I really thought this would be it because there are no errors involved but no.

Is there anything left I can try?

Hi @BTG,

In that case, would you mind providing the original site and its login credentials in a secure note? I like to test it there first, I like to get a copy for working headers and test it on my local my exporting it.

Thanks!

Hey thank you so much for helping!

Hi There,

I’ve just created a test header but didn’t see the errors anymore:

https://bridge-to-growth.com/pro/#/headers/752/inspector

Could you please tell us which pages/headers/footer you’re facing the issues?

Thank you.

Hey
creating new Headers isn’t the problem, the Problem is that there are no headers in the first place, like shown in the video by @Prasant

Hey @BTG,

I see you’re still using Pro 2.1.6. Please try updating to the latest version of Pro first. Before updating, please check and follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins.

I installed a server info plugin and I noticed that you’re exceeding your memory usage.

Please contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.