X Pro sticky header not sticky in internet explorer

Hi Apex

My client is using internet explorer with windows 8 and the header that I have made sticky is not sticky for her. It is sticky in other browsers.

Is there something I can add to the css or code to fix this please?

Thank you

Tamsin

Hello,

Ensure that you`re using the latest version of our products and if it did not work, share with us some screenshot and the website link?

Hi,
i have the same problem…

What can we do…?!

Thanx,
Cy.

Hi there,

The Sticky headers should work ok in the front end of the website using IE 11, but it will not show correctly in the builder itself as mentioned in the known issues of the Pro here:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-pro-known-issues/203

This builder related problem is already in the queue for a fix in upcoming releases.

Thank you.

I’m having the same issue, IE 11, PRO Version 1.2.7, sticky headers not working on the front end. Here are some screenshots:

Google Photos
Google Photos

Hi there,

I totally understand that you have the same issue, but to make sure that we can be of a help specifically for you and follow up the case you will need to open up a seaprate thread and give there the login information and detailed data to be able to follow up.

Please kindly do not add your login info here as the Secure Note is visible to us and the original poster.

Thank you.