Would you please kindly be more specific about the problem you are experiencing? Also, give us the step by step guide on how to recreate the problem.
Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps below:
- Follow the steps mentioned here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-builder-preview-warnings/14404/
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
- If you're using a CDN, please clear the CDN's cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it's fixed, you'll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
If you still experiencing the issue kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.