X-->Pro Conversion Save 25% Graphic - is that for Paid Support to Convert

I just upgraded from X to Pro License and got the email saying it’s done but I did it under the assumption that the graphic is saying we can pay somebody to do the conversion for us and there’s a 25% off promo going. Is that the case? If not, can I get a clue as to where I can find some folks to whom I can slide some cheese to save me the headaches?

Hey T,

Regretfully, that is not the case. The conversion is for the license. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/x-to-pro-conversion/104. Stated in the document also, there’s not much to do in terms of converting your site to Pro because your settings will still be intact. The only work you’d need to do is if you create a custom header and footer.

We currently don’t have an X to Pro website conversion service but you can try posting in our Peer to Peer forum to see if other users could help.

If you change your mind and wanted to give the custom header and footer building a try, I’d recommend you see the Header and Footer Builder Introduction tutorial in our Knowledge Base.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.