X Options are not showing up

Hello,

Can anyone advise how to get the x options to show up on the lefthand side of wordpress. I can not choose to import demos, validate, or any of those options.
Thanks

Hi Justin,

Thank you for writing in, can you confirm that you installed and activate both X and Cornerstone?

Also, please confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Cornerstone)

You can find the latest version numbers here, Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

If you can confirm that, please follow the article below on how you can set up a demo.

Setup - Demo Content

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hello Friech,

I have installed the file and cornerstone. I can use both. It seems up to date. I have uploaded a screenshot to show the “X” on the left sidebar is not showing up.

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 11.41.38 AM

Thanks.

Hi there,

Please check for the following:

• Make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with your admin details in a Secure Note so that we can check your site.

Hello.

So the problem was A2 Optimized plug in, which is similar to w3 total cache provided by A2 hosting.

Would you know what causes this? Minify? etc…

Thanks.

Hello @just2on,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Yes, most of the time it’s minification that causes the conflict. Please try turning minification off and see how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.