X - Not showing Cornerstone or featured image display option

Hi,

Using X and Stack, Integrity and I no longer see the ability to select the use of Cornerstone or displaying the main/featured image on a post. The featured image displays, but don’t see the option to choose.

thanks!

Hello @TJF85,

Thanks for writing in!

Please edit your post. While you are in the post editing screen, find the gear icon:

And by default, editing Posts with Cornerstone is not allowed. To be able to allow to edit a post in Cornerstone, please go to X/Pro > Settings > Permissions > General.

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

Thanks!
Oh I found both spots, just not how to not show the featured image when I want both the featured image and the full size gallery image same size. I had checked both those spots so many times but did’t see the option for featured image display or not display.

Well that explains it for Cornerstone posts! I was going crazy having made so many sites with X to Pro, thinking i had posts using Cornerstone. I have 4 versions of Pro and must have used Cornerstone that was built in on Pro sites. I was thinking Cornerstone was removed from making posts with the last addition of X. Thanks for the clarification.

I do recommend ANYONE with a good size site to go PRO. Great styling availability! Well worth it.

You’re welcome @TJF85!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.