X Not importing all of the Ethos stack

Hey,

I purchased X specifically use the Ethos 1 demo, as it is demonstrated. However, when I click to import this demo, all I see is “Demo: Blog” and “Demo: Portfolio” pages, and nothing else added. Everything other than that seems to be okay. Just wondering if I’m doing something wrong here.

Cheers

Hello Alkes,

Thanks for writing in!

We have two types of demo contents, standard and expanded. Ethos 1 is part of standard demo content family. Standard demo contents will provide you basic site layout for home page along with placeholder images, setting up Theme Options panel. One the other hand Expended demo contents provide fully working website. You can get more information on demo contents here:

If you are looking for a fully working website then please take a look at the Expanded Demo content.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply,

The issue is I have absolutely nothing in the way of placeholder images, or anything to work off.

This is what my homepage looks like. Nothing in the media library.

Should I try a fresh site install, and then import?

Thanks

Hello Aleks,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Under X > Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options please remove the Category Ids to display the latest post in home page.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.