X/Cornerstone won't validate

Hi, I was getting a message that Cornerstone wouldn’t validate, so I tried revalidating X. I unvalidated it, re-entered the proper API key, but now I get a message that it can’t establish a connection. I tried the troubleshooting steps and got the following output from the server:

Warning message above validation box:
Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/trytonca/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/debug.php on line 35

Output in popup window:
array(1) {
[0]=>
array(6) {
[“headers”]=>
NULL
[“body”]=>
string(1592) "

Themeco Apex | Error (404) * { box-sizing: inherit; }
  html {
    font-family: Roboto, sans-serif;
    font-size: calc(10px + 1.25vw);
    font-weight: 400;
    line-height: 1.5;
    box-sizing: border-box;
  }

body {
    display: -webkit-flex;
    display: flex;
    -webkit-flex-flow: column nowrap;
            flex-flow: column nowrap;
    -webkit-justify-content: center;
            justify-content: center;
    -webkit-align-items: center;
            align-items: center;
    min-height: 100vh;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 2rem;
  }

h1,
  p {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 21rem;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
  }

h1 {
    margin-top: 0;
    margin-bottom: 0;
    letter-spacing: -0.015em;
    line-height: 1.1;
    font-size: 2.5rem;
  }

p {
    margin-top: 1rem;
    margin-bottom: 0;
  }
</style>

Not found.

It seems as though the page you're trying to access does not exist or has been moved.

Please click the back button in your browser and try your action again.

" ["response"]=> array(2) { ["code"]=> string(3) "404" ["message"]=> string(9) "Not Found" } ["cookies"]=> array(0) { } ["filename"]=> string(0) "" ["http_response"]=> NULL } }

Hello @andisites,

Thanks for asking.

In Order to validate, please try out following solutions:

1. Please make sure you are using the latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone.
  2. Make sure PHP Curl is installed.
  3. Curl is not properly configured with SSL or certificates (please check this https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/18159-WordPress-Error-60?lang=en_US)

4.The outgoing connection to our server is blocked by your host security.

I suggest you to please get in touch with your hosting provider and see if they can find something similar, and they should able to fix it. Else, please provide the site’s URL, admin and FTP login credentials in the secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.