(X – Child Theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Hi, I’m getting this error from WooCommerce:

Your theme (X – Child Theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:
Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

The status report says:
Templates
Archive template: Your theme has a woocommerce.php file, you will not be able to override the woocommerce/archive-product.php custom template since woocommerce.php has priority over archive-product.php. This is intended to prevent display issues.
Overrides x-child/woocommerce/cart/cart-empty.php version 3.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.5.0,
x-child/woocommerce/cart/cross-sells.php,
x-child/woocommerce/content-product.php,
x-child/woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php,
x-child/woocommerce/loop/loop-end.php,
x-child/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php,
x-child/woocommerce/loop/pagination.php,
x-child/woocommerce/loop/price.php,
x-child/woocommerce/notices/error.php version 3.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.5.0,
x-child/woocommerce/notices/notice.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.5.0,
x-child/woocommerce/notices/success.php version 3.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.5.0,
x-child/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php,
x-child/woocommerce/single-product/price.php,
x-child/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 3.3.2 is out of date. The core version is 3.5.1,
x-child/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php version 3.3.2 is out of date. The core version is 3.5.1,
x-child/woocommerce/single-product/related.php,
x-child/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php,
x-child/woocommerce/single-product/up-sells.php,
x-child/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php version 3.2.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.5.0
Outdated templates: Learn how to update

My theme is the latest version and I’m having issues with the menu where there are WooCommerce pages, those pages aren’t showing up in the menu.

Hi There @mclukens

Thanks for writing in! As for now, latest X/Pro themes are compatible with WooCommerce v3.5.1 as you can see it on our version information guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

It seems that you’re using WooCommerce v3.5.0, so I would suggest you to update it to the latest version and see if that helps.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.