Writing crossed out

I am just so over this!!! There is always a problem with X Theme

The writing on my About Us page font is crossed out and cannot be changed. It has been like this for months and I am being asked by clients why the font is crossed out. Thankyou for helping me lose clients.

I can finally now load cornerstone but cannot remove the crossed out font. http://www.seobaliwebdesign.com/about/

Hi There,

thanks for writing in and the details!
The login details seem not working for us. please check and confirm.

I checked your website and Can see there is lots of line through content in the page. This is due to an HTML tag added somehow to your every section.

Which has a user agent CSS

There might be two reasons for that.

1. Third party plugin
  2. Custom code.

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Remove custom CSS, Javascript, and templates.

If you could please try the above and if you still have the issue we’d be more than happy to assist.
Thanks!

The password works fine

check it again and fix this issue

Rod

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!
Can you please confirm if you have perform the points I have mentioned above.
As this os a love site we don’t want to disable any plugin which may cause damage to your site.
Please let us know the result so that we can check further.

Thanks

Nothing has been done

When are you going to fix this??

Clients are asking when my website content is crossed out, This is terrible

Hi,

Please note that this issue has nothing to do with theme.

Your content has malformed html tags, and this is the one causing the crossed out.

I went ahead and fix it.

Kindly check in your end.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.