Write text left and right footer

Hy everyone,

i ask for some help with the footer. I need to write some words to the left under a logo; other words to the right side. How can i do?

Thank you a lot!

Hello Michael,

Thanks for writing in!

By default, you can enable the footer widgets areas. Please go to X > Theme Options > Footer > Footer Widget Areas. You can select two columns that will consists of your left and right columns. You can add widgets like the “Text widget” for your left or right column footer widget area.

We cannot check your site because it is under construction mode. If you can provide us access to it so we can check or at least see your footer.

Regards.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer! I understand how to do :sweat_smile:

Another thing, how can i remove the space?

Another thing #2: how i can reduce line spacing and write a content under the image?
Then in the topbar how i can reduce the margin set as default by the theme? Because there is a lot of white space between the margin and the logo… like in the image i post.

When i view the site in mobile the icon of menu set as three lines (hamburger), but it is not center but near the bottom margin… it can be possible to fix this issue?

Thank you!!

Hi Michael,

To remove that space above and below the footer widget areas, please add this to Theme Options > CSS

.x-colophon.top {
	padding-top: 0;
	padding-bottom: 0;
}

You can write your text in the same widget text as your image, just wrap it with a <p> tag, so it will wrap underneath the image.

e.g.
<p>Some text here</p>

Thanks,

1 Like

Thank you for your answer, i appreciate that! For the other problems? :sweat:

Hi Michael,

Regrading that mobile menu, please navigate to Theme Options > Header and adjust the mobile navbar button alignment option.

If you have a follow-up question, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look as your site is in the “under construction” page.

Thanks,

Thank you for the answer! Ok i’ll provide you the access’ credentials… one more thing: it can be possible to fix the view of the video in home page without it can be hide from top/navbar please? in the different kind of view version desktop/laptop/mobile ecc

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the credentials, the issue is actually on your header. I see that you added this custom CSS to fix a scrolling issue, I did go ahead and commented out this custom CSS as this is not necessary.

/*barra header scrolla quando navigo nel sito*/
header.masthead.masthead-inline {
position: fixed;
top: 0;
right: 0;
left: 0;
z-index: 2000;
}

The real issue is the height of your header. I did go ahead and adjusted that as well under Theme Options > Header > Navbar Top Height. The video banner is now responsive.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you a lot!!! :hugs: It helps me!! I appreciate the issue’s explanation!!

Other questions:
1- it can be possible to reduce the space from the content to the margin left-right?
2- in mobile view how can i put the words “Privacy & Cookie Policy | Copyright” like in desktop view or put under the logo , and reduce the size of the footer?
3- topbar &/or navbar in desktop/mobile view doesn’t scroll anymore, how can i do?
4- in desktop view can i have the footer without any white space from margin to logo?

Thank you!!

Hey Michael,

Regarding your first question:

Regretfully, I’m not sure what you mean or what area you’re referring to. Would you mind providing a screenshot?

There’s no option for this. You need to know CSS to override the X Footer’s layout. Please note that custom coding is outside the scope of theme support.

For a non-coding solution for this and we can also help you with the setup, upgrade to Pro so you can use a builder to achieve your header and footer design.

The X does not support sticky Topbar and Mobile Navbar. Your custom code which Friech commented out might have been the one that made the Topbar and Mobile Nav sticky. It caused issues though as Friech said. If you wish to continue to use the custom code, please hire a developer to fix the issues resulting from it.

Or, you can upgrade to Pro as it supports multiple sticky bars from desktop to mobile.

I’m also not sure about this. Can you provide a screenshot?

Thanks.

Thanks for the answers Christian… i try to give you the infos:

for the First question here is the screenshot: if is it possible to reduce the space

i ask if is it possible to reduce the space form margin to content and also from margin to logo or “Contatti” and right margin (question 4).

Dont’t worry for the other questions!! Thank you a lot!!

Hey Michael,

You can reduce this spacing by increasing the Site Width from 90% to a higher number. Please navigate to Theme Options > Layout and Design and change Site Width as you need (see screenshot)

For wider and large screens you can change the Site Max Width to a higher number e.g 2000. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t know it! Last question :sweat_smile:
how i can reduce the white space in the footer?

Thank you!

Hey Michael,

To clear the white space in the footer, please use this css code:

.x-colophon.bottom {
    padding: 0;
    border: none;
}

And if you are not using the bottom footer section, you can totally get rid of it by using this code:

.x-colophon.bottom {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards.

1 Like

Hi, thank you!!
Can be possible align the widget horizontally in the footer in mobile view?
How i can align the words “Privacy policy ecc” in the bottom right angle of the last widget?

Hi Michael,

That is possible but would complicate things, what you should have done is put the

DI LUCA LOREGGIA
via Roma 53/a- Polverara – 35020 – PD – Italia
Tel +39 347 6814007

On separate widget area, and let the widgets stack on mobile. Horizontally align on mobile is not ideal as your widgets will look squeeze.

Thanks,

Ok i understand what you say… but if i want to reduce the space of the widget in mobile? So the footer don’t appear so big?

The last quote is visible only for us?

Hey Michael,

All of that would require would require custom CSS and that would veer into custom development if we’ll be the one to write that. Please hire a developer to customize the footer for you in case you don’t know CSS.

If hiring a developer is not an option, consider upgrading to Pro so you can create a Custom Footer without coding.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.