WPML & X Pro Theme & Events Calendar don't work

I installed the following configuration:

• Most recent WordPress 4.8.2
  • Most recent plugin WPML 3.8.3
  • Most recent plugin The Events Calendar 4.6.1
  • Most recent theme X Pro 1.2.3 (https://theme.co/pro/)

When trying to access the Events Calendar month view page, the site stays blank. After activating
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
in wp-config.php I get the following displayed:

Warning: include(/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 74

Warning: include(/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 74

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 74

The issue goes away when either choosing a different theme or deactivating WPML.

Can you please analyze and fix (if this is a X Pro bug)?

I have a minimal site prepared with above configuration to showcase the issue and can provide access/credentials.

Hi there @mn29757_tz76,

Thanks for writing in! This is a X/Pro/WPML bug.

X and Pro currently have known issues when WPML in use, we’re working on getting that fixed up and expect to make a release available as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Is there an ETA for the fix. Our site suffers from the same problem.

Hi there,

Here is a discussion board regarding the issue:

The last comment from one of our development team:

So as you see it is at the final stage, actually we will appreciate if you take part to the beta testing and give us a hand regarding this.

Really appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Hey there,

Same problem here. Would it be possible to get access to the beta test?

Thanks!

Hi there,

You may try to contact us at the given URL about beta testing. I can’t provide any further information about it :slight_smile:

Thanks!