WPML suddenly only translates Menu

Hi,
I translated my X theme site in 3 languages with wpml and cornerstone, and everything went very well.
Today, I’ve putted some extra padding on an element and suddenly all my translations are gone. Only the Menu stays translated. I can see my translated texts in the DB but I don’t know how to set them on cornerstone again. I think this is some kind of bug…
When I restore from a backup (translations are back) and make any changes with cornerstone to the website, the translations are gone. Can anyone help me out?

Link to the site: https://www.logies-cereon.be

Hi there,

Please kindly restore the website to the previous one and update the theme to version 5.2.5.

In the new version we have few changes in the Cornerstone which enables the translation by adding the language icons to the builder:

So I am not sure if you used that way to translate or not. If not you will need to use that.

Thank you.

I already translated it that way…

In this case, please give us access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note so we could perform some tests.

Thanks.

That is already included, see first post

Sorry for the confusion. I’ve created a test page and replicated your issue the issue you experienced. Editing the base / default language page resets will reset your other translated pages to the default language so you need to translate them again. I’ll post this to our issue tracker so our development team will be made aware once they go through the it.

For now, I’d recommend that you use WPML’s manual translation method.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok, thank you.
Do you have any idea when this is going to be fixed? My client finds this manual translation very cumbersome and is not happy now…
The cornerstone approach was very clean and straitforward.

Hello There,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We do not have any ETA as of this moment. Rest assured our developers our working on this. Once they’ll have it fixed, it will be updated and rolled out in the next release update.

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.