WPML Pro Header Translation

Hi there,

I-ve seen some threads about this subject. i even created one sometime ago. But I am still having problems translating the pro header. I already did this WPML > Translation Management > Multilingual Content Setup > Post Types Translation, and enable cs_header and cs_footer. I have the flags in the header builder, but when I change flags, the content does not change. When I go to the live page, I can see that the menus are translated, but not on the builder. And my main problem are some buttons that I cannot translate. When I translate, it changes in all my site languages.

It happens in 2 of my websites
www.etam.org.br www.etam.org.br/en buttons PARTICIPE and DOE
www.luzeiro.org www.luzeiro.org/en buttons PARTICIPE and DOE

Any help?

Hello @nandoanversa,

Since you have done the basic troubleshooting and the steps in translating the header, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi there, thanks for the help. Will give you my login

Hello @nandoanversa,

Please edit your header and then start translating it. After clicking the spanish flag, you will have to copy existing translated header. Please do not use blank to avoid having a different header.

For reference:

Still not working. Will try to contact WPML. Maybe its a problem in their end…

Ok, please lket us know how it goes.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.