WPML: only part of website is showing for translation

Hi there,

only part of my website www.bluetector.com is showing up for being translated.

How can I translate the full page?

I am using Pro.

I would also LOVE to know this! It seems themeco has really screwed around with translations and WPML doesn’t seem to work well at all anymore.

Hi @davidpdin,

Thanks for reaching out.

You can translate it similar to this https://www.dropbox.com/s/5oq0a5f7s2fd852/CornerstoneTranslation.mp4?dl=0. You’ll have to translate it manually. Plus, you can click the flag icon in the builder to translate them too. Clicking it will load the language equivalent of that page in the builder.

@bizlynx, the translation works on my installation. Please note that the new WPML has 3 ways of translating your site. Under WPML > Settings > How to translate posts and pages you’ll see these options

Use the Classic Translation Editor Use the Advanced Translation Editor Create translations manually

And you should create translations manually for the builder to work. Other options will not work on v2 elements. With manual translations, you’ll have to duplicate the page and translate it independently or simply click the flag icon within the builder.

I’d like to check your WPML issue too, would you mind creating a new thread and post your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note? And please provide the detail of the issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.