WPML Header translation

Hi X! Really happy to see that the multilingual intergration is underway… I’m having a problem with a site I’m managing - www.baboongames.com - trying to translate the SOUMISSION button (should be QUOTE in English).

I’ve opened the Pro header manager and going to translate my existing header but it just keeps loading instead whether I click on copy or blank, it just stays on the same screen … Do you have recommendations?

1 Like

Experiencing the same problem…

1 Like

Hey, @alexgingras,

Can you provide us your WP credentials? This way we can take a look better.

And @Frosting, create a new thread with your details to our team take a look separated.

Hey there John - I attached a secure note to the top of the thread. Keep me posted! :slight_smile:

Hey @alexgingras,

You have two caching plugins though the other looks like is coming from your host. Would you mind clearing all caches then completely remove caching in your site. You will need to contact your host and the caching plugin developer to do this. or see this article. This is so we know that caching is not affecting the functionality of the translator.

Thanks.

Hi Christian, deleted both caching plugins and I’m still having the same problem

Check your WPML Settings:
WPML > Tranlation Options > Custom posts.

Change everything to Translate on and test.

Fingers crossed this works for you too.

Hi @alexgingras,

Would you mind trying the solution @Neil.Randle suggested as this worked for other users. Kindly let us know how it goes so we could look into it further in case the issue persists.

Thanks for helping out, @Neil.Randle.

Hi i have the same issue :see_no_evil:

I can’t copy the menu. The bar just stops before the end…
Neil.Randle’s solution isn’t really a help, because the WPML language is in german.

I hope you can help.
Cheers, Pascal

Hey Pascal,

Right now, there is a bug report by @Rad on our issue tracker. There’s currently no solution but you could try the following troubleshooting tips maybe it will help:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

I removed your Secure Note in here because the original poster could see it. Please change your credentials.

Thanks.

Neil’s solution worked! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.