WPBakery Page Builder "you have outdated design options" message

Please explain what this means…my theme and plugins are all current, and usually I just click on this message, “something” updates, and it goes away…but now when I click on it I get an error message that says “You are not authorized to view this page” …I check that my login is current and everything, but no help…I don’t get it.

Hello Donna,

Thanks for writing in!

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

I deleted the post cause I made the answer public I think…can you still see the secure note? I’ll add it to this post just in case…

Hello Donna,

Thanks for providing the information. I have investigated the issue and it turns out that because of the X integration, you weren’t able to view the Design Options page. I have temporarily disable it and it is now displaying.

Once your done updating the design option, please go to WPBakery Page Builder > General Settings and enable “Legacy X Integration”. You do not need to get this enabled if you want to use the vanilla version of the plugin.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.