WPBakery Page Builder error message after installing The X

I get this message after installing The X:

You have an outdated version of WPBakery Page Builder Design Options. It is required to review and save it.

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in!

Please update you WP Bakery Page Builder. The latest support version is 5.4.7.
Please check the compatible version here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Hope this helps.

That is the version I have 5.4.7
I tried to deactivate erase and resinstall and the message keeps popping

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

site is noken.io
usr and pass in secure note

Hi Noken,

Alarm! I changed the theme from the child theme that you had to the parent theme to test out the case and see if the problem is not caused by the child theme customization you have done, but when I got back to the themes I could not find the child theme anymore to get back into!

I am not sure why this happened! Please double check the case and see if you have a backup to get back to that!

I am really sorry about this, I have never seen such a thing happening that changing from a child theme to the parent theme cause the whole child theme go away from the listing!

Would you please get back to us immediately and if you have a backup restore that?

Thank you.

Hi, no backup, don’t worry, I am pretty confused by the theme since It lacks many customization options due to the stacks premade templates, cornerstone overwrites everything and some times fails, and fonts are not updated. I think I’m uninstalling. Thank you for your support.

Sorry to hear that, @Noken. I’m not sure what you mean by Cornerstone overwrites everything though. Cornerstone failing is a known issue in some host and a performance improvement might be available in one of the succeeding releases. Regarding fonts not updated, it’s mostly caused by caching and sometimes incorrect setup.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.