WP5, X, Cornestone

I used to be the happiest customer with X. Sorry to say that passion is long gone. Again, we have problems with updates.

Problem is the back end Cornerstone editor.
If I shift to WP themes, it works. Go back to X, home page does not render on the right side. Sections work on the left. I can make changes on the left and it does as expected. Site thank goodness works just fine.
The other pages work fine except that the top of the page, we can see the gutenberg editor working.

1. I have deactivated all plugins, except cornerstone, the problem remains.
  2. I have tried a different theme, it works.
  3. I have all plugins up to date,
  4. I have WP update,
  5. I have the latest PHP.
  6. I have added code to the functions to deactivate the WP editor.
  7. I have downloaded the WP plugin editor.
    There is nothing else I can do. The problem is X, C, WP5.

All need to know is where I can get the old version of the Cornerstone, I have spent hours if not a full day.
Please, put the exact link for the older versions.
Thank you.

Hi there,

You can login through FTP then edit the wp-config.php file and find the line: define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );. Set it to true then save the file. Log back in the admin area and you should be able to see some more error information when you redo the steps you are having issues with.

If you are getting an error message that suggests: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xxxxx bytes exhausted, it means that you need to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

If you are still having an issue, please provide us with the admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check this further.
please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Thank you for your input.
Let’s try one last time here…
I have put true in the debug, and copied the two lines into wp-config.
There is no error. It works as expected on other pages (well, gutenberg is disabled now), except Homepage. .
See image. There is the upper side, the slide, and the footer. The rest is as if it does not exist.

Hello Glauber,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.