WP REST API ERROR + Fatal error X and Woocommerce

Hello,

On WordPress diagnostics, I have the following output:

Summary
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart_total() on null in /var/www/ndc/bedrock/web/app/themes/x/framework/functions/plugins/woocommerce.php:393
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/ndc/bedrock/web/app/themes/x/framework/functions/plugins/woocommerce.php(447): x_woocommerce_navbar_cart()
#1 /var/www/ndc/bedrock/web/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): x_woocommerce_navbar_menu_item('<li id="menu-it...', Object(stdClass))
#2 /var/www/ndc/bedrock/web/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters('<li id="menu-it...', Array)
#3 /var/www/ndc/bedrock/web/wp/wp-includes/nav-menu-template.php(243): apply_filters('wp_nav_menu_ite...', '<li id="menu-it...', Object(stdClass))
#4 /var/www/ndc/bedrock/web/app/plugins/ubermenu/includes/ubermenu.api.php(5): wp_nav_menu(Object(stdClass))
#5 /var/www/ndc/bedrock/web/app/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/_nav-primary.php(10): ubermenu('main', Array)
#6 /var/www/ndc/bedrock/web/app/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(182): incl in /var/www/ndc/bedrock/web/app/themes/x/framework/functions/plugins/woocommerce.php on line 393

What I’m doing wrong?
Thank you.

Hi NeuroSaber,

Would you please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using a Secure Note and tell us the exact steps we should take to generate the error you have mentioned?

The only point that I can think of is that the version of the X theme that you use is old. I would double check that and update the theme to the latest version manually using this guide.

Secondly, I would check and make sure that I have the compatible version of the Woocommerce plugin installed on my WordPress which is the version 3.6.2.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.