WP Knowledgebase plugin compatibility issue

The plugin WP Knowledge base from the WP repo seems to have a compatibility issue with your Pro theme, the layout looks fine initially but there is definately something wrong as when you use the page editor all content gets shifted to after the footer.

Hi Gareth,

Thank you for reporting the incompatibility. Please consider that the 3rd party plugin conflicts are outside of our support scope and we will not be able to help you as we do not have enough information about the ins and outs of the plugin.

You will need to contact the 3rd party plugin developer to follow up the case. Ask them for the pointers and the cause of the problem. Then get back to us, if it is something that can be easily changed we will give you a workaround based on the information that the 3rd party plugin developer will give.

Thank you.

Hi thanks for your response,

The issue i have is i am not sure it is an issue with the plugin but more with the Pro theme or more precisely cornerstone. The plugin has been tried on 8 other themes / frameworks and with other page builders with no issues . Also the plugin and it’s developer supply it for free and as such seeing as your theme is paid and i am a customer would the onus not be more on yourself’s? And being developers i take it you do have development servers set up to test exactly for these sorts of things? i do understand that you probably have a lot of requests.

On another note i have also found your google analytics plugin also doesn’t do anything, when i place my verification meta tag in and save it is not added to my frontend, and neither is any tracking code?

Anyway other than that it is a very good theme, keep up the good work.

Hi There,

Please make sure the Google Analytics plugin is up-to-date:

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.