WP Estimation & Payment Form Shortcode not loading

Hey, so my forms are not loading with the shortcode provided, and I’m not sure why this problem is occurring and how to solve it.

https://evolvedentistry.com/volunteer-form/

Thanks in advance!

Hello Alex,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and can see that you are using X Theme version 6.5.0. Using old version of X Theme along with latest version of Cornerstone 3.5.4 (currently on the website) usually causes conflicts. To avoid any compatibility issues, I suggest you to update X Theme to latest version 6.5.5.

Here’s the resources that you can refer to update X Theme:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

1 Like

So I updated everything related to the theme and plugin. there is still no JavaScript loading to the form.

Hi Alex,

Please use raw element for embedding form. The form is probably checking the existence of the shortcode before it loads its javascript codes. And since content area element is a v2 element, its content isn’t accessible outside the current post/page. Hence, making it invisible from the plugin itself, skipping the loading of the scripts.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey!

Thanks for getting back. I don’t think that’s the problem. I tried raw content, content area and text box. I tried it all. It is not working as prescribed, and I read all the forums trying to fix it with existing feedback, to no prevail.
let me know if you can take a second look at the route of the problem.

Thanks so much!

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed::roll_eyes:

Hey Alex,

In this case please provide us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

1 Like

attached is some more information

Hello Alex,

I checked the website and could see that form is not loading post clicking on the button. I tired looking for some clues in the dev tools but no error message was showing up. So, I then deactivated all plugins other then Cornerstone and Cost and Estimations plugin and it looks like it’s a plugin conflict issue as the form worked fine. Please see screencast.

To narrow down, please deactivate all plugins other then Cornerstone and Cost and Estimation form. After that re-activate one at a time to find out the plugin or plugins causing the conflict.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.