WP cost estimation payments form - last step duplicated button

My forms were working great but for some reason now on the last step the final button to order the product repeats itself. So that there are two buttons instead of one. Please see one form here: https://new.nutrisoil.com.au/special-promo-form/ i’ve also added a screenshot.

I’m using the ‘don’t use payment if selected’ on the bank transfer and cheque option. And ‘use payment if selected’ on the Stripe payment option. Before this was working great but now it seems if I choose either of the non-Stripe options, (bank or cheque), the final ‘please send me my promo pack’ button shows twice. (The Stripe/credit card option works)

I’ve tried disabling the last plugin that i installed: WP Mail SMPT & WPForms Lite but this doesn’t make a difference. And I’ve also cleared the style cache in the x pro settings as per other forum suggestion.

Would you know why this is happening? thanks!

Hi There,

Can you confirm that the WP Cost & Estimation plugin is up-to-date?

You can check here:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Would you mind providing us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Meanwhile, you can hide the duplicated button by adding this custom CSS under Theme Options > CSS:

form#lfb_stripeForm {
    display: none;
}

Thank you.

Hi There,

I’ve exported your forms then imported to my local installation but I couldn’t replicate this issue:

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help, please update the custom CSS to this to hide the duplicated button:

form#lfb_stripeForm + p {
    display: none !important;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi Thai

Thanks for your help. The issue was actually on the final step page (the next page after your screenshot). But in any case I have added the css to the theme options css and this has done the trick. It might be a plugin that causing a conflict but I need all the plugins that i’m using, so i’ll just stick to the css fix.

thanks again
Liza

Hi Liza,

It could be caused by a plugin so you might want to double check if you have everything updated to the latest version. Also, since everything is working, the CSS fix should be fine.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.