WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder not activating

Hi, I have installed the WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder plugin as part of your bundle. When I click on activate nothing happens and I get a 504 Gateway Time-out. I have tried to delete the plugin so I can reinstall it but when I click on delete nothing happens either. The site is using PHP 7. Can you please take a look? The website is www.ezydeck.co.nz. Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please do the following, login to your server via FTP and navigate to \wp-content\plugins directory, find and delete the folder WP_Estimation_Form.

Then, increase your PHP Execution Time by following the guide provided here.

And also, increase your PHP memory limit by following the guide here.

Then use the WP-ServerInfo plugin to see if those changes take effect because some hosting/plans do not allow their users to change those things manually.

You can also ask your hosting to increase those things for you or guide you on how to increase those things effectively.

Then reinstall the Cost Estimation & Payments Forms under X > Validation > Extensions.

On a side note; please update these plugins, X – Custom 404,
X – Email Forms (MailChimp), X – Google Analytics.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.