WP Cost Estimation and Payments Form Builder

Hi, I am creating a membership form using the plugin and I am encountering some issues with the payment button for Paypal. When I preview the form and push the Payment button at the bottom of the Last Step form, it doesn’t forward me to a Paypal page. It just sends me back to the top of the page. When I go to the Form Settings Tab Menu for “Last Step”, I don’t see a Payment Section for “Paypal” as indicated in the tutorials. I did activate the pay by Paypal in the Payment Tab Menu. Am I missing something? Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Ken,

Please make sure you are using updated version of the plugin.

As standard procedure, can you please check for a plugin conflict first. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If this is not cause by any plugin, have you set the following options correctly?

If yes and the issue persists, please share the page URL with the form and if it would help, please also share credentials inside a secure note so we can see your setup. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.