/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/css/framework/img/global/ilightbox-preloader-light.gif

Hi Support

Examining my website logs, I’ve seen a 404 recurring error:

How can I fix this error?
Why ilightbox-preloader-light.gif is NOT into the folder?

Thank You

Hi There,

That file should be there on the following path.
wp-content/themes/pro/framework/img/global/ilightbox-preloader-light.gif

If it is missing, you can download a copy of Pro theme, extract it and manually upload it to your server.

If the file is already exists, you need to check your file permission settings on your server. Refer to the following resource on that (http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-fix-file-and-folder-permissions-error-in-wordpress/).

Hope that helps.

Hi mldarshana

The file already exists
and file permission is 644

But it doesn’t load

Thank You

Hi There,

I have checked our issue tracker and I can confirm, this was a bug in older versions of X/Pro which has been already fixed on the later version.

Could you please check the version of your Pro theme and update to the latest version. You can check the latest version numbers from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Dear mldarshana

The Theme requires the WRONG PATH:
www.agenziagammariccione.it/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/css/framework/img/global/ilightbox-preloader-light.gif

BUT the CORRECT PATH into webserver tree is:
www.agenziagammariccione.it/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/img/global/ilightbox-preloader-light.gif

The WRONG PATH
add “css/framework” into the middle, that is NOT CORRECT

I’ve the LATEST RELEASE already installed, but the BUG seems to be already present

Please could you check?

Thank You

Hi there,

Would you mind providing the access to your admin and the CPanel in a secure note so that we can check it?

Kindly also mention where are you seeing the error report.

Thank you.

Dear Jade

I provide you the access in a secure note.

Please. could you inform me before making any changes?

Thank You

Hi again,

Can you please add the secure note here so it’s accessible to all of our staff members?

Thanks!

I’ve inserted the Secure Note into previous message

Hi there,

Thanks for providing the login.

I was able to replicate this issue on my end and I have re added this in our issue tracker so our developers will could check it.

For the meantime, please add this code in the customizer as a temporary solution:

.ilightbox-loader.light div{
    background:#fff url("//agenziagammariccione.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/img/global/ilightbox-preloader-light.gif") no-repeat center;
}

Hope this helps.

I have also just noticed this same error on my development site, when using iLightbox.
I see that there is also a not found error on the file:
wp-content/themes/pro/framework/css/dist/site/stacks/closedhand.cur

Hi,

I could not replicate that error in my test site.

Can you provide us with your site url so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

I added a secure note with the dev site location.
Here is the report I see in my wordfence log:

non-existent page /wp-content/themes/pro/framework/css/dist/site/stacks/closedhand.cur

It seems to happen after I click back and forwards through the images in the lightbox

Hi there,

I can confirm that and that’s because of relative URL path used in lightbox CSS. Unfortunately, I can’t find where that file.

cursor:url(closedhand.cur)

So I also added this to our issue tracker for further checking.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.