WP Bakery hide row and x theme 6.04

Hi Support - I have noticed that WP Bakery Hide Row option is not working with X Theme. Running the latest version of the WP Bakery, X Theme and cornerstone. Is there a fix to this issue?

Hi there,

I wonder if you are using the version that we provided in X > Validation menu or you are using the one from the developers themselves?

If you are using the one from developers, please change it with the version which we have in the X > Validation.

If you still have problems regarding the case, please kindly create a test page for us and add a simple case and give us description and screenshots of the options you set so that we can test the case.

We will test the case on your installation, so we will need your website dashboard URL/User/Pass given to us using the Secure Note.

We will also test the case in our installation. Meanwhile, I would like you to follow the steps below and give us the result of the tests to be on a safe side:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. (Keep the Visual Composer plugin active) If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you are using a Child Theme, please change it back to the Parent theme and test the case.

We will check the case and act accordingly after having the information requested above. Thank you.

Hi
Thank you for your response. I tried all of those (I’m not using CDN) but it still is showing on the page. I have provided details via the secure Note

Hey @christoselli,

Are you referring to the Disable Row setting?

If so, that is a known issue which currently does not have a solution yet. The conflict is with our X shortcodes integration. The option would work if you disable X Integration under WPBakery Page Builder admin menu. However, please note that X integrated shortcodes like the Gap, Custom Headline, Content Band, etc… will be broken. If this option is important to you, I’d recommend that you put your site in development mode, disable X Integration and rebuild your page using Visual Composer natively.

If not, please provide a screenshot of what you’re referring to as asked previously.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.