Wordpress is broken after updating the theme to 7.0.4

I updated the first site and i got my site crashed with the message The site is experiencing technical difficulties. check by yourself www.luxurytrans.us

I have another site using your theme, i tried to check and i updated the theme and i got this message The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
check by your self. i’m trying to get fixed by contacting the hosting to disable the theme from the back panel, as i don’t have any access now.

Kindly check and let us know what is the problem with the update. I updated from 6.5.5 installed to 7.0.4.

This is the exact same problem I have. My home page is the only page that’s been affected, but I cannot build or make any new pages. So I’m left without a homepage.

1 Like

I tried to delete the cornerstone from the plugin folder for theme x but it won’t… pro theme i don’t have this folder in the plugin. I have the two website down!!

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

I sent you all you needs since yesterday, have you checked it ??

Hey There,

luxurytrans.us should be fixed.

The WordPress login credentials you’ve provided for airporttransfersny.com are not working so please update them and let me know.

i sent you the login details already for the AirportTransfersNY.com from a couple of days.

Hi @freeman3,

Would you please kindly send the login information here via a Secure Note? This way all the support staff will have access to the information to follow up.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

i added the login details to the secure notes. Thank you

Hey There,

I’ve installed Pro for you and you’re all set!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.