Wordpress & Integrity-10 Demo Content

Hello Hello!
I may have botched my Wordpress - Validation - Demo Content…
I selected Integrity 10 and was able to reach the editing page via cornerstone.
I am such a newbie I downloaded over 22 default posts (from where I don’t know) and then deleted them.
I have since been into Wordpress to delete and download Integrity 10 numerous times because the cornerstone page is blank.
I am not able to complete a post and set up the page as the X Demo Theme is perfectly set up.
I am aware there are Expanded vs Standard Demo Content; are there instructions so that I can set up my blog to appear exactly as the Integrity 10 X Demo Theme (with spaces between separate posts, etc.?)
Thank you!

Hi Adaline,

I think the problem that you are experiencing is that you added too many times the same demo and it added duplicate posts and pages.

If the website is new and you do not have any previous content, I suggest that you backup your website entirely, and install the WordPress Reset plugin. Follow the instructions of the plugin to delete all the pages and posts of the installation to have a clean slate to work on.

Then please follow the steps mentioned here to do the demo import.

The standard demos should have all the spacing and layout imported correctly. The only difference between a standard and expanded demo is the media. Images and Videos are not imported in the standard demo and they will be replaced with placeholders.

If you followed the instructions above and still have a problem, please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using Secure Note and screenshots and details of the problem to follow up.

Kindly read this article to know how to add a Secure Note.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you so much, Christopher.
I will follow your steps and am excited to see the layout.
I completely agree with adding too too many items.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.