Woocommerce + WP 5.2 issue

Hi guys,

Are you aware of a bug concerning the latest version of woocommerce and pro?

The following thing happened to me:

I updated Woocommerce and Wordpress on my site at:

And now every time I log into the admin, it redirects me to: https://tablebudapest.com/wp-admin/index.php?page=wc-setup

Which would be fine, but I can’t skip it, and I can’t complete it (once I complete the setup, it just redirects me to the start of the process). I tried turning off caching, and tested for plugin conflicts but none seemed to do the trick. I contacted my host and tested with numerous php versions as well. Any ideas?

Currently, I have disabled the woocommerce plugin via ftp. I’ll add login details to the site via secure note.

Thanks!

Hello @Pbalazs89,

Thanks for writing in!

I see that you are using Pro Theme version 2.4.6. Please update Pro to the latest version 2.5.5 to avoid any compatibility related issues. Once you update Pro to the latest version, please proceed to update WooCommerce as well to latest version 3.6.2 which is also the latest supported version.

You can take a look at following resources to update Pro Theme:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Hi there,

Updated both woocommerce and pro. Any other ideas? Unfortunately, the issue still persists.

Hi,

I am getting this trying to access your site.

Please contact your hosting provider

Typically, this is due server configuration problems (i.e. underpowered, traceroute issues, packet loss, permissions errors, et cetera). Additionally, your host will be able to diagnose things much better due to the fact that they have a more complete view of your account and can work behind the scenes with you. If the problem you are experiencing persists after working with your host, don’t hesitate to let us know and we will be happy to assist you. Any relevant information that you can share with us from your host is also greatly appreciated as it will help us to better ascertain the source of the problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.