Woocommerce variation price not showing in overview

Hi there,

the price for variation-products in woocommerce is not showing in the overview. It works in single product view, though.
Everything also seems to work with other themes but not with your pro theme.

Can you help me out there?

Hey @syquest,

Before we begin troubleshooting, we need to ensure the issue is coming from Pro. I’ve checked my test site and the variation is working fine so the problem could be caused by third party factors. With that said, please do the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates. Or, switch to the parent theme.

If nothing helps, please give us WP Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note. Please note that we might deactivate plugins and remove customizations so if this could not be done in your test site, please copy your site to a staging server and we will troubleshoot the copy of your site.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.