Woocommerce update 3.3.1 compatibility with X-Theme

Hi,

Yesterday I updated woocommerce to the latest version which required me to update some of the X-Theme woocommerce template files. I manages to update some of theme but when I update the loop-start.php and the pagination.php template files, this totally messes up the layout of the shop page.

I have contacted woocommerce and they have told me since the X-theme has it’s own woocommerce template files I have to check with you to see if you have updated it to be compatible with the latest version of woocommerce.

Can you help me with this?

Thank you,

Jamie

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! The latest X compatible WooCommerce version would be v3.2.3 as we have listed here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195). You can always check our version compatibility guide before updating.

Now you can downgrade by downloading the previous version from the following link (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/advanced/).

Thanks!

Hi.

Thank you for your reply.

What happens if I want to use the latest woocommerce version?

Will X Theme update it’s compatibility for woocommerce 3.3.1?

Thanks,

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

It will, probably soon but we cannot provide an ETA.

Every time a plugin which we take responsibility for the compatibility like WooCommerce or our Addons releases an update we need a test period to ensure it will work 100% and update our files.

It is recommendable to use the last compatible version while we don’t ensure the compatibility.

If you wish to use the newer version you can use at your own risk and ignore the outdated files message.

Hope it helps

Okay thanks for the info.

Jamie

You’re welcome, Jamie.

Thanks for the info. However, WooCommerce does not recommend a rollback as it may impact the site database, orders and other plugins which have already been updated. Please correct this issue a.s.a.p. or recommend a simple temporary fix till the issue is solved.

Hi There,

It is not an issue. We need time for testing and adjusting the files once the WooCommerce release is out.

We are working on it and we will release asap.

We always recommend checking our version compatibility page before upgrading the compatible plugins:

Thanks for understading.

Any update on ETA for woo 3.3.1?

I know asap, any guesses?

thank you

ENB…// (on behalf of harish)

Hi there,

We can not give any ETA at the moment on when the release will be available. It will be released in February, and that is all we can say at the moment.

Meanwhile, you can always check our Changelog if you need the latest updates:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thank you.

Voicing my concern here too. There are plenty of plugins which has stopped working with 3.2 and require 3.3.x I have two sites which are non-functional now.

Hi there,

Thank you for your message. The reply is the same as I already mentioned. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.