WooCommerce translated doesn't have a Order Complete Page

Hi,

We’re having problems on one of our sites using X and WooCommerce. When a customer makes a purchase using paypal they get redirected to and order page "https://site.com/checkout/succes-de-l’opération/3286/ but this page always shows X’s default 404 page.

I’ve tried:
Re saving permalinks
Checked the woo endpoints
That paypal gateway and woo and x are all up to date
Checked .htaccess to see if there was any duplication (can’t see any)

Now wondering if this is because of the translation or if there is another problem. I have other sites in other languages which don’t seem to have this issue and are using the same set up.

Thanks,
Mark

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi thank you for the reply.

I’ve now tried all your suggestions but afraid with no success.

We’re not using a CDN.

I’ve tried disabling plugins with no success.

The version of woocommerce we’re using is slightly newer than the one on your compatibility list. (but we have 4 other sites using the same set up that don’t have this issue so I’m pretty sure that’s not the issue here)

[quote=“aminternetdesign, post:1, topic:43921, full:true”]
Hi,

We’re having problems on one of our sites using X and WooCommerce. When a customer makes a purchase using paypal they get redirected to and order page "https://site.com/checkout/succes-de-l’opération/3286/ but this page always shows X’s default 404 page.

I’ve tried:
Re saving permalinks
Checked the woo endpoints
That paypal gateway and woo and x are all up to date
Checked .htaccess to see if there was any duplication (can’t see any)

Now wondering if this is because of the translation or if there is another problem. I have other sites in other languages which don’t seem to have this issue and are using the same set up.

Summary

Thanks,
Mark

Hi @aminternetdesign,

Perhaps it’s the 404 page set through your 404 plugins? The theme has no direct integration with Woocommerce core system, like the payment system and I also checked your PayPal settings and there is no setting for that URL.

Try disabling your 404 plugin and test it again, and perhaps contact a Woocommerce developer that could help you with payment processing issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.