Woocommerce Template Pages

Hi,
I having issues with my woocommerce default pages. My account page is blank. It doesn’t display my account information such as my address. Why isn’t my account default page working properly?
Also, I can add items to my cart but when I go to my cart page nothing actually displays like my account page. So, I can’t check out my products.

Please advise on why my woocommcerce default pages aren’t working and how do I resolve this issue?

Thank you!

Hello @quituck,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and can see you are using WooCommerce 3.7.0. As of today the supported version of WooCommerce is 3.6.5. To avoid any conflicts and compatibility issues, please downgrade WooCommerce to supported version from Plugins > Installed Plugins by deactivating and deleting WooCommerce. After that using link shared below, download supported version of WooCommerce and install the same from Plugins > Add New.

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/archive/3.6.5.zip

I also checked the front end and I see Mixed Content: The page at '<URL>' was loaded over HTTPS error message in dev tools.

Please try out WP Force SSL plugin to fix Mixed Content issue. https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-force-ssl/

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I’m aware off the SSL issue, I’m working on it. On the other hand I downgraded my plugin and I still have the same issue.

Please advise on how to resolve.

Thank you!

Hi @quituck,

The Woocommerce shortcodes that require for them to work are removed. Example, the shortcode [woocommerce_my_account] for my account page is not there.

You only have this content,

But it is supposed to be like this

Please remove your Woocommerce pages and re-install them again, please check this https://www.insertcart.com/fix-woocommerce-pages-issue-missing-reinstall/

You shouldn’t remove important shortcodes when editing those pages :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Do you know why the theme can’t support the most current version of Woocommerce? Downgrading has caused a couple of my plugins to not work because they don’t recognize my Woocommerce plugin. I have errors that says you must install Woocommerce to use this plugin. Since, I have the downgraded version of Woocommerce it’s not recognized. Do you know why?

On the other hand, I added the shortcode to my pages. So, that problem is resolved.

Thank you!

Hey @quituck,

The advice to downgrade WooCommerce to the listed compatible version is to ensure compatibility with our theme and is the version that is eligible for product support.

That doesn’t mean that you can’t use the latest version. That will just be considered as experimental though as there might be major changes in WooCommerce that will need to be taken into account. We couldn’t say anything about that at this time, the latest version of WooCommerce might be undergoing compatibility testing.

Regarding the problem with the other third-party plugins, you need to get in touch with their authors.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.