Woocommerce Supported Version for xpro 3.1.1

Hello,

I noticed this list wasn’t updated yet https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195 but i’m a little eager to find out the latest supported version of woocommerce.

Thanks

Hi @fxground,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes the current supported version of WooCommerce is 3.6.5 as listed in our documentation. You can have the v3.6.5 installed until the latest version is supported.

Thanks!

Thanks, so with the release of 3.1.1 the woocommerce supported version didn’t change? Can you tell me - when the woocommerce supported version does change will that happen with an X release too or are they separate ?

Hi @fxground,

Yes, they could be separate and they are usually minor changes only. Usually, just changing the versions but with just the same code.

You can update greater than 3.6.5, but it’s safer to use the listed version since it’s already tested. The integration with X and Woocommerce is just template level, and Woocommerce usually doesn’t change the codes for its template for every update, they only change versions. Hence, the theme could only change the versions too depends on what changed on Woocommerce templates which rarely happen.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.