Woocommerce Single Product Image / Product Images Not Showing | Essential Grid

The product image has not been showing for a while. (URL: https://quietlunch.com/shop/book-n5-neil-grayson/)

I tried several various solutions but to no avail.

Also I am having issues with both Essential Grid - cannot edit/add/delete grids.

Any help on both would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have tried to login to your site, but I couldn’t (see secure note). In the meantime, could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

.woocommerce-product-gallery.woocommerce-product-gallery--with-images.woocommerce-product-gallery--columns-4.images {
    opacity: 1 !important;
}

Thanks!

The image issue is fixed. THANKS MUCH! I corrected the password for wordpress login. Can you advise on the Essential Grid issue When click settings to edit a grid item, this 404/Oops! page loads:

Please advise. Thanks.

Hello There,

I can confirm the issue when you edit a grid. I’ve taken a closer look and it seems that the grid editor is not recognize by WordPress. This could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still exist, please re install Pro theme and Cornerstone. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install Pro.

Please let us know how it goes.

I dont have cornstone installed. Should it be installed with Pro?

Hello @quietlunch,

Thanks for updating. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the confusion. Actually it’s a typo error. There is no need to install Cornerstone in a Pro Theme Setup. Please reinstall Pro Theme and see how it goes.

I am sharing our theme and plugin update guide that you can refer:

Thanks.

I tried both plugin conflict check and manually fresh install of pro. Still same result. I also tried Essential Grid activated alone on a default theme also got the same result. Any suggestions?

Hello There,

We already tested this out in our local testing servers and we could not replicate. This issue only happens in your installation. Do you have a fresh install? Please give us access so we can investigate this issue. It is not advisable to to the tests in your live site. Not unless you put in under in construction mode and with your permission, we can investigate the issue further.

Thanks.

I put login credz in the secure note

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I did quite a few of the tests and it seems the problem is generated from your environment as I double checked the case on my installation and 2 other online cases and did not have such an issue.

Now the tests that I have done on your installation:

1. Double checked for the 3rd party plugin conflict possibility
  2. Refreshed the Settings > Permalinks
  3. Changed the Theme from Pro to the standard WordPress Theme and the problem persists (This shows that the problem is not related to our theme)
  4. Installed the Transient Cleaner plugin, and deleted the transient cache that might have caused the problem, but no effect.
  5. I accessed your website via FTP and renamed the .htaccess file to .htaccess-back and went to Settings > Permalinks and saved the settings and checked the case to make sure there is no htaccess changes that cause the redirection problem with no effect.

I am out of options now. Please contact your hosting service provider and ask them to help to find out why the URL of the plugin editing screen goes to the 404 page. They may have a better insight of the server settings as that might be the cause of the issue.

Also, I suggest that you have a complete backup of your website and delete the Essential Grid and add it again from Pro > Validation screen for testing purposes.

The final test will be that you move the website to another server and test the case and see if it is caused by server settings or something related to your installation database.

Thank you.

I knew something was weird. Damn man. And the gird plugin also causes a issue

Will buying plugin fix?

Update: Speaking with server admin, seems the problem is rooted in my .htcaccess file. When replaced with a Wordpress (installatron version) of a fresh .htcaccess file via ftp, the settings page finally loaded. Testing a few more things. Will get back shortly.

Ok. The problem is the htaccess file. I created a test site on my sever with a fresh wordpress install and installed essential grid without pro theme. Essential grid worked with no problems.

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.