WooCommerce Shortcode Margins

Hi,
How can I control the margin and padding on a text or raw element in Pro that appears when I use the WooCommerce shortcodes for related or top products?
See attachment.
Thanks!
Kate

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hello,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. To resolve your issue, please edit your page back in Cornerstone and insert the following custom css in the settings tab, Settings > Custom CSS

p:empty {
    display: none;
}

.x-text .woocommerce li.product {
    margin-bottom: 10px;
}

You can check out my test page here: https://www.tabanerocigars.com/an-x-test/

Please let us know how it goes.

Awesome - Thanks!

You’re welcome.