Woocommerce shortcode for columns not working on product page

Woocommerce shortcode for columns not working on cornerstone page.
I have placed this shortcode in a raw content block:
[products columns=“5” category=“uncategorized” orderby=“menu_order”]

It works well on large screens and mobiles but when its viewed on laptop , tablets etc… instead of this:
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

its views with breaks like this…
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
Is there a solution as I have tried add sections to the page and setting up column sizes ie "columns =“4” or "columns =“2” but still get the uneven effect as above example.

Regards
Dean

Hi Dean.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your shortcode looks correct, try removing the columns property from the shortcode so the default one is applied i.e 4 and see if this resolves the issue:

[products category="uncategorized" orderby="menu_order" ]

If this doesn’t work then please provide the page URL in question so we can take a look. In the mean time please checkout the following article to learn more about products shortcode https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thank you…it didnt work as would only default to a single image.
Client happy to stick to 4 images across on larger screens as per default.
Although they would like the images to be clearer…how can I change the values or resolution size of them as currently only showing 300 x300 and would prefer to show them larger as the original sizes are around 600 x 600.

Thank you for your help.

Hello @deanrix,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials, if necessary, so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password (only if necessary)

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.