Woocommerce Shortcode for a Variable Product Page

Hello,

I’ve been trying to find the shortcode for the variable product page, but have only found it for variable products within the page.
I’m trying to put in the shortcode, and then add custom items using cornerstone/pro underneath the product page shortcode.
Is there a way to do this?

Jesse

Hey Jesse,

Please take a look at the Product Page shortcode in WooCommerce’s documentation at https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/

I’ve tested it and it works.

The featured image of the product will just not show up in the builder but it works in the front-end.

Hope that helps.

Is there anyway to use cornerstone to make the content inside the WooCommerce Product tabs?

I can use the shortcode for the product page, but it doesn’t really solve the issue I’m having.
I’m trying to create custom content in between the tabs and the related products.

And i’m afraid that even if i remove the related products, and manual create them, i’ll end up having to create entirely new product URL’s.
How can I customize the content on product pages with cornerstone, without having to redo all the URL’s?
Or is that the only way to do this?

Thanks,

Jesse

OK, after thinking about it, I am also 100% OK with removing all tabs and related products and just customizing the lower part of the page entirely.
Is there a way to globally remove all product tabs?

And then is there a way to add the reviews tab as a standalone open module without a tab?

And lastly… how can I use the product page shortcode for an unpublished page… as I don’t want to create duplicate product listings.
Or does the shortcode work for draft products as well as published ones?

I’m just having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to customize a woocommerce product page and use X theme.

Hello Jesse,

You can disable any of the tabs by going to X/Pro > Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single Product.
Select which one should remain active.

You can only use the product page shortcode in a page. You do not create a duplicate product listing because the product listings will always be in Products > All Products.

Hope this helps.

Sorry, I’m confused.

If i create a new product page, using the product shortcode, and cornerstone, aren’t I creating a duplicate product page?
How do I get my custom page with the shortcode to replace the standard woocommerce page?
How do i get it to appear in category results in place of the stock product page?

Hello Jesse,

The product shortcode will only work if the product already existed. You cannot create a new product page using the product shortcode. Please be advised that Cornerstone is a page builder. You may use it to create a product description. It is not possible to use Cornerstone to modify the layout of the product.

I would like you to check out these threads:

Hope this helps.

Darn, looks like X and Pro are no longer an option for my ecommerce client websites. Going to have to switch to elementor.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.