Woocommerce Shop Page Showing Description on Top

I used x pro and Woocommerce. On the shop page, products are showing correctly except when the top product has description made by the x pro builder (cornerstone). When the product (with description made by x pro builder), the description is indexed on top of the shop page itself, above the “sort by latest” & “showing results” dropdown boxes by woocommerce.

What is the cause of this? If the product on top is not made by x pro builder, there are no indexed description on top. This only happens when descriptions are made by x pro builder!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in but I can not replicate this issue on my end, please do the following

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please deactivate this caching features while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• Remove custom Javascript and custom templates (if any).

If the issue persists, please provide us the site URL and credentials in a Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

If a product made with x pro builder is on top the shop page, there are sections popping up below “div class=“cs-content” id=“cs-content”></div”. For products without the x pro builder desctiption, the sections were not present.

Hi,

Can you please confirm you have done all that was suggested by my colleague.

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)
  • Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please deactivate this caching features while we tackle this issue.
  • Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  • Remove custom Javascript and custom templates (if any).

I checked your shop page but didn’t see any code popping out.

Can you provide us a step by step instruction on how we could replicate this issue.

Thanks

That is actually the problem. The inclusions and other CS generated contents on top of the shop page of woocommerce. That should not be there. Its should be just the products without the description on top which is caused by cornerstone

Hi,

I have tried this in my test sites but can’t replicate the issues. I think there is an element in your description that is causing this problem.

Please create backup of that product then try to remove all elements and just one text element. Then start re-adding everything bits by bits while checking each time. That way you will which one is causing the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.