WooCommerce Shop List Page Not Displaying

We updated our site and moved hosting so we would have an updated version of PHP, but our woocommerce shop page still won’t display: http://www.andthenwetried.com/shop/

the individual product pages are working: http://www.andthenwetried.com/product/kent-coffey-townhouse-5-drawer-dresser/

how can we get the full shop page to display?

this error is showing up on WooCommerce:

Warning: fopen(/nas/content/staging/andthenwetried/wp-content/plugins/wp-site-migrate/blogvault.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nas/content/staging/andthenwetried/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4785

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /nas/content/staging/andthenwetried/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4788

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /nas/content/staging/andthenwetried/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4791

Warning: fopen(/nas/content/staging/andthenwetried/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nas/content/staging/andthenwetried/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4785

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /nas/content/staging/andthenwetried/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4788

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /nas/content/staging/andthenwetried/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4791

Hi @kowalsme,

Thanks for writing in.

Upon checking on the error logs, I could see that the errors are not related to any X theme errors. However you could try the solutions below,

Update your woocommerce to the version compatible with X theme. Latest version can be seen here:

You could remove the woocommerce plugin in your plugin page then reinstall it again X > Overview.

After updating, please clear your site and browser cache.

I could see also in the error logs that you shared that there is a plugin that causing an error. Please deactivate the plugin if it help your site run okay.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Removing and reinstalling the Woocommerce plugin didn’t solve the problem.
Which other plugin do I need to deactivate? Since WooCommerce is a recommended plugin through X theme, can you offer any more specific solution to get my product list page to disaply?

Hi There,

For plugin conflict, try disabling other plugins except woocommerce and cornerstone. If you have done that already, the issue still exist after I check but there’s no error. Can you try switching from child theme to main X theme. Let’s just see if it’s a result of customization on the child theme. Before checking again, also note to clear cache. If the issue still persists after this, please do share admin and FTP credentials on a secure note so we can investigate further. Thank you.

After disabling the plugins and switching to the main X theme, the issue is still there.

Hello @kowalsme,

Thanks for sharing the login details. The error message you have shared involves wp-includes directory. I tried accessing your website files via FTP using shared credentials, but login details are not working on my end. Can you please confirm FTP login details again? I am getting Error: Authentication failed. Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server. I am also sharing screenshot in a secure note.

Thanks.

Sorry, looks like the username was wrong. I’ll send an updated secure note

Hi there,

I tried to generate a debug log and it won’t, but your error logs are from staging. Would you mind providing your staging’s URL and login credentials? Maybe that’s what we need to check , since the live site has active cache and I don’t want to alter its configuration since it’s live.

But, I can’t really find what’s causing it in your live site, perhaps you can contact your hosting provider and trace it out, it looks like the global product query is empty and X theme and cornerstone has no alteration when it comes to queries.

Thanks!

I’ll send a secure note with staging info

after switching the theme on staging the shop page was working. Can you see which part of the child theme is causing the problem?

Hi,

The wordpress login credentials doesn’t seem to work.

Kindly double check it and also provide us with your FTP login so we can check your child theme files.

Thanks

I will update the login and send credentials. The main X theme seems to cause the same problem as the child

Hi there,

Thanks for the details. I was able to login to the dashboard but I can’t seem the issue from there.

I tried logging in through FTP but they details doesn’t seem to work. Would you mind double checking it so that we could check this further?

Thank you.

just worked with hosting company to fix the SFTP
credentials in a secure note

Hi There,

I am able to login.

1. ) Check the child theme and didn’t see any content that might result to this issue.
    2.) Tried to remove wp-cache-config.php nothing change
    3.) Notice that all your products are set to Out of Stock, tried to set 2 products to in stock to check for changes. Still the same.
    4.) There are cases that Jetpack cause this issue, tried to disable it again. Same result
    5.) Tried to upload woocommerce.php template on your child theme here: /wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/views/ethos. Add some text to see if it’s going to correct template. That works but products is still missing.

6.) Tried to create Test Shop page. Then assign this page as Shop page from Woocommerce Settings and it works. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXr092OlV. When I set back Shop page though, it has the same error not showing products. Now, we know there’s something wrong with the shop slug. Can you try now clearing transient?

Please try to install and run Transient Cleaner (https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/artiss-transient-cleaner/). Do this on staging site first.

1. Install Transient Cleaner
  2. Navigate Dashboard -> Tools -> Transients
  3. Set Clear Expired Transients -> Enable
  4. Select Run Now
  5. Set Remove All Transients -> Enable
  6. Set Remove All Transients -> Optimize Afterwards
  7. Select Run Now
  8. Check shop page

Hope that helps.

Thanks! We’ve got the store showing now at: http://www.andthenwetried.com/store/
but a new issue popped up on the individual product pages, the images aren’t displaying: http://www.andthenwetried.com/store/velvet-cane-barrel-chairs/

any ideas?

Hi there,

There seems to be a cache of some kind between the Production and the Staging versions. Unfortunately, this is not something that we can be helpful with and you can contact your hosting service provider to give you guidance about the difference between 2 environments.

I checked the given product link in production and staging environments. The production is not showing the image but the staging shows. This seems to be something related to the staging and production differences of the hosting plan which you need to follow the case with them.

One thing that I can come up with is maybe the thumbnails are not generated correctly and you need to regenerate them. To do so kindly use the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin:

Thank you.,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.