WooCommerce shop column problem with new loop-start.php

Hello everyone,

since the last update on V. 3.3.0 the columns won’t be dsplayed correctly.

(No further screenshots here, because new users can only upload one per post…)

As you see, since the new update the problem must be with the loop-start.php. I also tried to renew the settings in the customizer, but nothing helps. Can i keep the old loop-start.ini? What do i need to fix in the new loop-start.ini? Also here are the new and old php.ini for comparison:

(No screenshot here because new users can only upload one per post…)

The website is http://pott-gmbh.de/ebikes/

Hello @Potti,

Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear that you seem to be running into an issue here. I’ve just checked out the live link you provided and all of your columns are appearing as expected for me. When we tested these updates locally, we made sure to review all output across the theme and it is working as expected for us as well. I think what might have happened here is some sort of caching issue. Please remember when updating to always follow our Update Guide, which is currently up in the blue notice at the top of the members area along with notes on this latest release. This will ensure that all updates go as smoothly as possibly by avoiding common pitfalls that people often run into while updating (i.e. caching issues, CDN problems, et cetera).

Hopefully this helps to point you in the right direction, cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.