Woocommerce shipping services error

Hello

On most of the pages in the back end (posts page for example) there is an error message displayed toward the top of the page saying:

An error occurred in WooCommerce Services. Details are logged here.

When I click on the ‘here’ link I receive a bunch of information with the header

USPSUnited States (US) Shipping Zone
The most recent rate request failed
Request was made 2 days ago - check logs below or edit service settings

USPS (WooCommerce Services)Europe Shipping Zone
Setup for this service has not yet been completed
Edit service settings

USPSRest of the World Shipping Zone
No rate requests have yet been made for this service
Review service settings

I have clicked into each one of these services and I do not see a place to re-request rate information---- Is there a problem with my site preventing woocommerce from properly querying the database it uses to access rates? Is there some other problem? Please let me know how I should go about fixing this.

Thank you so much! Login info below in a secure note

Hi,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin(WooCommerce Services). Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello

That makes perfect sense but can you please instruct me on how I can actually contact support someone willing to provide support? I have tried through the woocommerce site and I was told that since I am not paying for woocommerce I cannot create a support ticket----- however I am paying for woocommerce because I am paying for Xtheme and it is an included feature so either someone at woocommerce or xtheme should be able to help me. Who/what is the best contact method to get this resolved?

Thank you!

Hi there,

Please consider that Woocommerce it seems that you are using a 3rd party plugin other than Woocommerce. Maybe it is a plugin for the Woocommerce. We do not know about ins and outs of such plugins to be able to help. You need to contact that 3rd party plugin developer and not the Woocommerce itself.

I did a Google Search that might help you on your research to fix the problem.

Unfortunately, we cannot be of a more help here for the reasons I mentioned above.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello thank you for this

Please take another look at my plugins-none of the woocommerce ones are third party, they are all the standard ones that are made by woocommerce themselves and included in the xtheme package.

When I try to create a support ticket on the woocommerce site it will not let me because it says I am not a paying customer which is not true because I pay for xtheme which includes woocommerce(click on support next to any of my woocommerce plugins and they all link back to the official woocommerce site proving they are official woocommerce and not third party)

If nobody at xtheme can help me with the woocommerce plugins that are bundled/included with xtheme then can someone please tell me how to successfully establish contact with woocommerce support without being told that I am not a paying woocommerce user? If xtheme includes a plugin and I am paying for xtheme I should be able to get support for that plugin as it is advertised as enabling key features of xtheme such as the ability to host/easily design an online store which I’m sure is a big part of why many users purchase xtheme(when I purchased xtheme WOOCOMMERCE is listed as a feature of the theme and still is here https://theme.co/x/features/woocommerce )

If someone could please tell me how I can successfully get support for this issue I would really appreciate it I really need to get this resolved so that my store can begin taking orders.

Hi there,

It’s a recommended/aprroved plugin for X theme, but it’s not included. The one you see in the dashboard is just a quick link and installation for the recommended plugin. The included plugins are the ones appearing in extension section.

X theme has few woocommerce templates to make it appear integrated to the theme. But there is no core integration between our theme and Woocommerce. All payments, shipping, and other settings are alone process by Woocommerce plugin, it’s not related to the theme.

Thanks!

This is driving me crazy, I keep posting to this thread with a simple question and nobody will answer it

HOW CAN I CONTACT WOOCOMMERCE SUPPORT?

Do you mean to tell me that by purchasing xtheme I have access to woocommerce but no way to receive support? The product is not functioning properly and I bought xtheme because of this integration. Somebody PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET WOOCOMMERCE SUPPORT

If woocommerce is listed as a FEATURE of xtheme but is not included this is very misleading advertising.

Hi there,

Try reaching them here https://woocommerce.com/contact-us/

Let me clarify it first :slight_smile:

There are bundled plugins that we do provide support, and you can find it here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/addons-extensions/78 and they are called extensions.

Recommended or approved plugins are 3rd party plugins where we integrated the theme (through templates) but they aren’t bundled with the theme. Another sample to explain this further is, we do integration with Facebook comments but we can’t provide support for Facebook issues as they aren’t part of us. Woocommerce is like another system but as a plugin where other themes integrate themselves, it’s a downloadable plugin here https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/ (not from us).

And please let us know which advertisement says it’s included in the theme. We’ll have to check it if there are any errors in the wording.

Thanks!

Hi Rad

Thank you for this

I know that is the page to contact woocommerce support however if you read my previous messages you will see I stated that it will not allow me to use that form because it says that I am not a woocommerce customer~I was hoping that someone would actually be able to point me to someone at woocommerce since it seems that xtheme and woocommerce have a working relationship rather than just pointing me to the contact section of their page which I already explained it will not allow me to access

The xtheme advertisements list woocommerce as a ‘feature’ which from where I’m standing definitely means they are included/bundled with the product——-if it is only compatible then it would be much less misleading if it said WOOCOMMERCE COMPATIBLE or EASY INTERGRATION WITH WOOCOMMERCE instead of implying that xtheme contains woocommerce or that they work better together than they actually do. I purchased xtheme largely because it was my understanding that everything necessary to run an online shop was included including support during the implementation of the shop and all of it’s components so I am disappointed to find out this is outside of the scope of xtheme

Hi whitelobster11,

I’m trying to help here and answer your question “How can I contact WooCommerce support?”, as my colleague Paul mentioned, these errors are related to “WooCommerce Services” plugin, which actually has a free support forum here, where you can post about this issue. A similar issue has been reported on that forum here.

I hope you find this helpful.
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.