Woocommerce Setup / Themes with XTheme

Hello,

I just loaded up woocommerce and doing some basic stuff with it but the column of all the billing details is so small. Is there a way to get this fixed since the template is already set to “full width” ?

URL will be posted in the note. (BTW: I tried to edit the css to make the width 1000px but it still doesn’t look right and didn’t out of the box so not sure if this is a theme issue…) ?

Thanks

Hi There,

Upon checking your checkout page, I could see that there are 2 checkout forms. It should be one checkout form only:

Also the CSS files are not loading correctly.

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  7. Turn off all the cache plugins.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hello, it was a plugin conflict and I have removed that plugin. Just as a follow up it appears that I have the “company” part that is way out of line. I don’t think this is a plugin issue stopping the css from loading but I was hoping you could tell me if that is still the case?

Thank you

Hello @fxground,

Since you have disabled the plugin, the form is displaying correctly now.
This is what I am seeing:

And please make sure that you only place one checkout shortcode in your single check out page.

Please let us know how it goes.

Answers to questions:

Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
DONE

Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
DONE & Cleared

If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
This URL no longer exists but i’m using the same settings as another site and its still happening

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
DONE - no conflicts

Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
DONE - no custom css or javascript

Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
Problem only happens on xtheme and not the default template

Turn off all the cache plugins.
There are none installed

Hi,

It looks like you missed the reply of my colleague?
I checked on my end as well and the company part is not way out of line.

Can you provide us a screenshot on how it looks in your end.

For the mean time try to clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks

Hello, here is the screenshot as requested: https://www.screencast.com/t/zcpeAZdbqD I’m not using any caching but i’m using cloudflare and removed the cache several times over the last 48 hours and still looks this way for me…

Thanks for any assistance

Hi,

Thank you for providing screenshot.

To fix it, you can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS

.woocommerce-checkout form .form-row-first {
    margin-right: 0%;
}
.woocommerce-checkout .form-row.form-row-wide {
    clear: both;
    overflow: hidden;
}

Hope that helps

thanks, that worked…

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.