Woocommerce Review Tab

Hello,

I can’t seem to add the normal woocommerce review tab to my site :frowning:

It is turned on under customizer but nothing is showing up. Here’s the site: https://usitunesgiftcards.se/

Thanks!

Ann

Hi Ann,

Thanks for writing in! Edit one of your Product and under Screen Options on top right corner, make sure to tick the Reviews option as well.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

This is very strange but I actually do not have the review checkbox there at all. Any other suggestion?

Hey Ann,

If you’re using the latest version of WooCommerce, you need to update X and Cornerstone to the latest version also. Otherwise, you’ll need to downgrade WooCommerce to version 3.2.6 which is the compatible version to X 5.2.5. Remember to follow the best practices in updating.

Thanks.

Hey @christian_y,

Thanks for your help! I did as you said and I’m still not seeing the review option from my product view. Everything is up to date so not sure what I am doing wrong :frowning:

Thanks,
Ann

In that case, please backup your site and try switching to the parent theme. Also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. If doing those does not help, please give us WP admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

I will trouble shoot as soon as I get the chance and follow up on this thread again.

Thanks so much!

Let us know how it goes :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.