Woocommerce questions

HI there,

I’ve just installed Woocommerce and there are a couple of things I’d like to change.

My website is vikkihalljewellery.co.uk

1. Is it possible to remover the page title “THE SHOP” from the shop page?
  2. I changed the settings in customiser under the Woocommerce tab to make the shop layout fullwidth. This has worked for the shop home page, but not all the other pages linked with it (cart, my account etc) which are showing a sidebar on the right, which I don’t want. How do I sort this problem?

Thanks for your help.

J

Hey @kweli89,

1. Please add this code in Appearance > Theme Options > CSS
.post-type-archive-product.woocommerce-page .x-header-landmark {
    display:none;
}
  1. For your WooCommerce pages, you need to set the Page Template to Fullwidth.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Sorted the fullwidth problem.

However, with the page title, I entered the code you said and it has made no difference. Any ideas?

Hello @kweli89,

Thanks for updating thread.

Above code shared by my colleague is working fine on my end. However, I don’t see the code on your website. Can you please add the code in X > Launch > Options > CSS? After that please clear browser cache and try loading website again.

Thanks.

Have added the code again and cleared browser cache and it’s still showing. Please advise.

Hello @kweli89,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Actually I still don’t see the code on your website. May I request you to please share website login details to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi. I sent you a private message with my login details. Can you let me know please…

Hi There,

Instead of sharing your credentials via private message, please provide us in a secure note, to learn how to use a secure note please refer to this link : https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you!

Hey There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have checked your site and the css code is not working because of an invalid css entry.

Please check your custom css and make sure that it is correct and valid. One curly brace could ruin the rest of the code. Please remove the orphaned curly brace and test again.

Please let us know how it goes.

That got it! Thanks so much for your help.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.